Zip Line Adventure Tour General Manager
The General Manager position requires good business sense to manage all phases of the zip line operation ensuring the safety and satisfaction of our guests while operating in a profitable, efficient manner. This position will experience every facet of the zip line canopy tour operation on a regular basis. From guiding zip line canopy tours and assisting in team-building programs to customer services and operational tasks. The candidate will be safety- conscious, self-starting, energetic, focused and accountable; embracing every increasing responsibility and challenge, and sharing our passion for leadership development. The General Manager position is a valuable and critical role that helps support and execute the Carambola Zip Line’s mission of providing a safe, fun, family adventure tour.
This is a Full-Time Position
Summary of Primary Responsibilities:
•TOUR SCHEDULING AND RESERVATIONS
•MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY
Position Requirements, Physical Demands & Other things to consider:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a supervisory and management role.
• Must complete and pass required site-specific safety training and certification course by the company.
• Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License with driving record insurable under the company’s insurance.
• Skilled in the use of personal computers including experience with all MS Office products.
• Possess good interpersonal skills, be team-oriented, and able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other contractors, and the public.
• Must be mechanically inclined with minor construction skills a plus.
• Able to make risk management decisions and handle stressful situations calmly and effectively.
• The employee must be able to regularly lift and carry at least 70 lbs. of weight and can walk, stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours.
•The ability to pull self up and pull and push participants weighing up to 265 lbs. along each cable and platform’s incline.
• Full range of overhead arm motions and full hand dexterity
• Ability to bend, twist, stoop, squat, stretch, push and pull on a regular basis
• Drug-free lifestyle.
• Ability to endure height elevations in an open-air setting.
• Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time.
• Ability to drive ATV’s, UTV’s and trucks in a safe manner.
• This is an outdoor wooded environment with varied weather conditions in a tropical climate.
• The Carambola Zip Line, LLC tour is open for business 365 days per year. Varying work schedules and shifts will be required that may include weekends and holidays.
Please submit your qualified resume via this link